Saturday, October 1, 2011

It is what it is...



Alex had a soccer game today. I just can't believe how much he loves sports and how much I love watching him play them.... Just the joy on his face is enough for me! I love taking pictures of my kids and the action shots of soccer are awesome! He has great team spirit also...
This morning Alex walked out the back door to feed the dogs and said "Brr it feels like winter out here"... Funny because it was only about 60 degrees out! lol Again, that boy is going to have a long winter.

After his soccer game I had to go to work. I picked a shift up in Sevierville. So I left the house early and got off the exit around 5:10, it took me 50 minutes to get to my job. I was in stand still traffic almost the whole time and I REALLY had to pee. So needless to say I was stressed to the max (I really hate being late). I get there right at 6:00, walk in, and realize there was another nurse already there to work. We then both had to call our bosses on call to see who stays and who goes.... I was the one to go home (get paid 4 hrs for showing up)... All that stress and worrying for NOTHING!! Moral of the story is: #1 there is no point in stressing about stupid things that you have no control over and #2 everything happens for a reason and God will use it for His good! .... SO it is what is and let it go!

Ivan and Alex spent the night together watching the new Transformers Movie, Hadley went upstairs and went to sleep, and I took time alone to write my cards, balance the check book, and BLOG! When I am done I will spend some time with my love (which will lead to my next blog), go to bed and get some sleep (which I would not have gotten if I worked)

No comments: