Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is HIS plan not mine

This morning as I lay in bed and it was as if what alot of people have said to me in the past few weeks had just came racing back to me and as I put it into perspective I felt like I just had to say a couple things... maybe make a statement on my behalf... (not that anyone said anything wrong)
I just have to clarify that I am not going back to school for myself. I am doing this because I know its what God wants FOR ME and for my family. I personally have NO desire to sit back in class for hours, do clinicals on weekends, or study for tests and most of all I do NOT care to miss time with my beautiful family... but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make so that God can use me for His good and to benefit my family in the long run if God so desires. This is also why Ivan made the decision that we have made because he feels the same way... Not him sacrificing his job for MY happiness. This has nothing to do with MY happiness. I am perfectly content with my life right now, but when God opens doors and calls you out of your comfort you HAVE to follow Him.... because HIS plan is so much better than our own plan!

No comments: