Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The day before Esther

Thought I would try to do a quick blog tonight to try and relax some before bed. I have been very overwhelmed and anxious the past few days in preparation for the Esther Experience. I am super excited to be going and doing God's work and just can't wait to see what He has in store for all of us. Saying that though it is very hard for me to leave my husband and kids. I just don't do it very often so it is definitely out of my comfort zone. I know that I really need this and it is what God has called me to do, and I know everything will be fine while I'm away, but it is still not easy! It is also out of my comfort zone to be a small group leader so I am lacking in confidence right now but I know God will get me through it.
The theme for this Esther is "Make War", and let me tell you, we have! Satan is NOT happy at all. He has thrown us many curve balls and obstacles but He will not win, our God is Bigger and way more Powerful!
So to end my blog I just ask anyone reading this to pray for us this weekend. Pray for Ivan to have patience with the kids, to have a wonderful time and to just enjoy every second with them and give him a whole new light on how blessed he is to have such beautiful, smart, healthy wonderful children. Pray he takes some quiet time to read the word and hear what he needs to.
Pray for me and all the volunteers at Esther to be the hands and feet of Jesus and to hear what He wants us to. Pray for the participants that they will be receptive to what He needs them to hear and what they need to hear this weekend, and pray for a hedge of protection around my family and myself while I am away and that no illnesses will get worse!
Thanks and Love to all! Can't wait to blog about everything when I return on Sunday, it is sure to be AUDACIOUS and Amazing!

No comments: