Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh Hadley... and the game of Life!

This girl just never quits with her funniness! I can't remember everything that she said today but man oh man does she crack me up!
We went to Dollar General to get some Mountain Dew and she grabs some donuts and says "mom I would like these donuts please" She really never asks for anything and I was planning on getting her a little candy or something so I was like whatever... I asked if she wanted a ring pop or any other snack and she goes "nope I just want donuts". I was like well ok then. So we come home and I gave her a donut and then I ran upstairs to do a few things. I came back down and she said "mom I got another donut out all by myself" I said "well that's good". We were only home maybe 20 minutes. We then left to get Ivan and ran some errands. We came home and sat down for supper and Hadley barely ate anything. She kept saying she wasn't hungry which whoever knows her that just isn't normal.... So as I am cleaning up supper I look in the donut box and see that 4 were gone!! They weren't the little ones either... She ate 4 regular donuts in 20 minutes... no wonder she wasn't hungry... LOL
Hadley loves to play with her "fake" cell phones. They are our old ones but they don't work. She gave the phone to Ivan and said "grandma Shell wants to talk to you". So Ivan is pretending having a conversation with my mom and he is making it sound really good... "well we are going to walk our dogs now, Oh that's what you are doing to? Yah I bet shorty and penny like that, yah I have been short a penny or two myself" Oh my gosh I thought I was going to die laughing... that boy is funny!! (most of the time) So then we go out to take a walk and Hadley had her phone in her pocket and we are just walking along and all of sudden she pulls it out and says "Mom someones calling you" It was hilarious!
Oh here's another good one but this one is all ALEX... I guess while I was gone this weekend Cheyenne and Ivan were having a conversation and I can't remember all the details but it had to do with how tall something was... and Ivan said, its so many feet tall... and Alex says "your feet or Cheyenne's feet?" bahahaha
Cheyenne, Ivan, and I played the game of Life tonight. Lets just say we laughed until we cried many times. First of all I can't see the writing on any of the tiles so as I am trying to read one I said "something about feeding the bunnies" and Cheyenne and Ivan are laughing so hard cuz it said "you find a buried treasure".... Um that's close right?? lol .... Then Cheyenne is trying to put those little people pegs in her car and she's like "Man I'm sweating inside my shirt trying to do this" we were both like well where else would you sweat?! .... Then throughout the whole game we couldn't help but laugh at Ivan. In the game he started out going to college which you have to borrow $100,000 and his career was a computer designer for $50,000. So he gets a mobile home for his starter home, ends up going back to college and paying $50,000 only to end up getting a teacher position for $40,000 (so he lost a ton of money). Then he has to change homes which costs him like $300,000 for a RV and double wide. We are laughing this whole time cuz he's like I can't afford this stuff... Plus he kept landing on every pay tile there was. First he landed on buy and SUV which I said "Isn't that your whole salary?" ;-) He landed on the redecorate your home tile and had to pay $85,000... Of course I laughed and said now isn't your wife worth that? He goes " the whole house wasn't worth that, I could have bought a new one"! Then he landed on hire a maid and butler service pay $65,000... by this time I can't take anymore... He's like "Really? I live in a double wide!!" I was like "Man your wife is HIGH MAINTENANCE!!" lol It was a great time!! Oh and Cheyenne beat us both.....

No comments: