Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, and my sweet, funny girl!



First of all Ivan and I went out last night to dinner and a movie with some good friends of ours. We had a great time and the movie was amazing! Had such a great message, made ya laugh, made ya cry (many times).... We got home late which in turn went we all went to bed late!
We had to get up early because Ivan has to be to work by 6, kids on the bus by 7... and then Hadley and I off to daycare and work. Well Alex woke up with full blown croup. At 7 1/2 yrs old (dealing with it for 7 yrs now) it's just getting plain OLD! I'm totally over it... (but thankful my other 2 don't have a problem with it. So I sent Cheyenne off to school, not knowing whether or not Alex would be able to go. Gave Alex meds and some fresh cold air and monitored him until 8. I brought him to school on the way to prayer walk with some great ladies at Northstar.
When we got there Hadley said maybe 2 words and then sat in her stroller so good and eventually fell asleep (cuz 7:40 is way to early for her). I was very impressed by how good she was. It was a very relaxing and blessed morning. On the way to her daycare she said "mom I have my fake doggy with me" I said" oh do you?" Then she says " yah and I have a fake pool at my fake house too" (I just love her imagination) When we were almost there I heard her chatting in the back seat... I said "Hadley are you talking to your fake doggy?" She goes "yah" I said "what is he saying Hadley?" She goes "Mom she's a girl dog not a boy" Oh well Sorry Hadley my bad! "What is SHE saying?" Hadley says "She wants to come to school with me"
She was in the bathroom tonight and I said "Hadley is that a bug bite on your cheek?, let me look at that" So I look at it and said "How in the world did you get that bug bite on your cheek just now" She goes "Um from the bugs".... Thanks for stating the obviously!!
Hadley was playing pretend tea party with her babies, so I went ahead and got out a tea set that Cheyenne has had for like 5 or more years now. She absolutely loves it! I got my camera out and was taking some pictures of her playing and she kept moving every times. I said "Hadley you aren't giving me very good pictures here, come on" So she finally sat still and smiled and said "let me see", So I showed her, her picture and she goes "ah that's my best cheese mom" LOL
Oh this girl is something else!
As Hadley is playing "tea party" She brings me some pretend cake. I pretend eat it. She says "mom you forgot to use a plate" oops sorry I thought with pretend cake we just pretended everything else! I wanted to take some more pictures of her so she had to set everything up just so... I went to take a picture, she yells "WAIT we forgot the SUGAR"... what was I thinking, we can't take a picture without the sugar!! She just ran in as I was finishing this blog up and said (in all seriousness) "I am out of sugar" I said "oh my, you are?" She said "yes, I don't have any, there is none in my cab-in-et" then adds "my fake cabinet mom" I said "Oh" She says"well do you have some?" I said "yes I think so" Hadley "well where is it" I said "in my REAL cabinet" I then added " just pretend with it Hadley ok?" .......... I am pretty sure I could keep this Blog going all night!! ..............................................and with that said I go into check on Hadley and she was NOT pretending with the sugar, she had it everywhere... and was licking her fingers. It was pretty dang cute, I can't lie! (see above pictures)

No comments: