Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hadley talk

Today has been a good day! I worked from 8-2 and then went to pick up Hadley from daycare. There is nothing better than walking in and her face lighting up and saying "yay my mommy is here" and running to give me the biggest hug ever! I just love her more than words can say! She is such a ray of light!

So her and I ran to KARM and she got a few new books, then to Kroger.. I am parking the car and I say "Hadley I really have to pee", "I'm about to pee my pants"... She says "Mommy that really wouldn't be good".... No Hadley I guess it wouldn't!
Alex wasn't being nice to her when we got home. Tormenting her with a toy or something... and I said "Is Alex not being nice Haddie" She goes "No hims being willy wude!! (really rude)
I can't even recall right now all the hilarious things she says in one day but she keeps me laughing and happy all day long!

My day ended with an Esther meeting and it was very powerful, overwhelming, and relaxing all at the same time. I am just so excited to see what God's plan is for next weekend!

No comments: