Monday, January 23, 2012

This is being pretty transparent... but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Ivan and I have been married 10 1/2 years. He is my best friend and would say the same about me. We have had our ups and downs... way more ups!! We don't argue often (esp anymore) but we still get on that Crazy Cycle every once in awhile. I am proud to say it doesn't take us near as long to get off it now and realize just how stupid it is... so the reason I am saying all this is because, as any husband mine can drive me crazy at times, and just plain irritate me, like I said he is my best friend and knowing me as long as he has he knows all the right buttons to push (in more ways that one)... saying that, The other day he made me mad (after 10 yrs I have very little tolerance for certain things, one being the way he responds to me).... so short story is we had our "WORDS"... Few minutes later it was over and done with and he was cooking supper I believe in the kitchen... He looks up at me and says " Honey you know how I have told you before that I think your beautiful no matter what?", "well when you are gritting your teeth and cursing at me, its really not that pretty".... Now mind you, we both laughed because that is pretty dang funny.... all I could really think of was "I've seen my mom mad and I bet it looked just like that" (love you mom, but it is pretty scary) lol The other thing I thought was I hate when I let my temper get the best of me, and it doesn't happen to often, but when it does even my husband is scared ;-) So glad he loves me for me..
Oh and to prove just how well he knows me, a few minutes he said that to me, he also said, " and honey that really doesn't need to go on facebook"!! (Like I would do that) ... He didn't say anything about not posting it in my BLOG!!!

No comments: