Monday, October 27, 2008

You plan and God laughs!

My sister has a magnet on her refrigerator that says "You plan and God laughs".... And ever since i read that little thing i think to myself.... Isn't that the truth?! I mean we think we can plan our lives on a day to day basis but only God knows what will happen tomorrow and anyday after that... Anyways on that note~ my friend Angie informed me that she knows of someone that just might want to buy my house..... and my husband in wanting a new job desperately sooooooo i am praying that it is God's plan for everything to pan out just right and maybe we will be moving SOONER than "my plan" was....

3 comments:

Essie said...

God is so faithful! I am so sorry to hear about Ivans job, I hope it all works out!

Kendra said...

We have this thing at work called "rapid change". Basically that is what God wants us to do. We make a plan, planning is good, but we need to be able to change on a minutes notice. We can only be willing!

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

There are people here praying for that move to Tennessee for your family! :)