Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Living one day at a time!

I have realized recently that you just have to live one day to the next. Pray everyday for guidance to the next and if we do that all is well... and just leave it all in God's hands. Right now our future is undecided... Do we sell our house? Do we let it foreclose? What bills do we pay? Where will we live? What do we do first? All I do know is that today i have a roof over my head, food on the table, and my family is together and healthy. What more is there? That is all we need. I wish i could just sell everything we have and live off very little. We are hoping that God will provide us with what we need to make the Huge move to Tennessee. My husband and I know in our hearts that, that is the place we should be. Everything points to that... we would be closer to a great church, family who is not only living for the Lord and would be a great example for us but also because i would be close to my BEST friend... my big sister, and just sooo many reasons that i would need way more time and room to finish. So the goal is this summer but i would move tomorrow if i could... i have Nothing holding me back... besides money of course and the fact that i just need to be patient and pray... and God will PROVIDE......

2 comments:

Chanielce Chacon said...

Hi there. I'm just blog hopping so I hope you don't mind me looking around.
I could see where you are coming from. Even at our country, we could still feel the ripples of economic crunch of U.S. Don't worry for God will see us through.I hope that your goal would be realized and take form.
Anyway, just blog on!!!

Essie said...

I am so glad that you want to be down here as badly as we want you and your family here! I love you and miss you! I have some wonderful pictures of your family from the wedding to share with you. Ill try and post them soon!