Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wishing it was just a Bad Dream!

Well this morning i woke up wishing that yesterday was just a bad dream but unfortunetely it was not.... 1st i found out that a friend of mine had died in a car accident, in which he had caused... then later i found out i also know the family of the man he had hit in the car accident, and he is not doing well and may not make it....

Later, my husband gets home and tells me about THE MEETING he has with his So called bosses. It was suppose to be my hubby talking to his bosses about an issue he has with them and cellphones but instead was throwing in his face everything he has ever done wrong since he has worked there. He blogged on myspace about his feeling and one of them read it so naturally they were furious about that also and said that was breech of confidentiality (He mentioned no names of people or the company) so whatever... Long story short he needs a new job before it causes to much turmoil and i no longer have a relationship with my family... cuz for those of you who dont know he works for my family and they are the ones treating him so poorly. Well last night i blogged on myspace... i blog 2 places now...

Today in the mail i got a letter saying we are being audited on our taxes so that should be FUN!

Well that is all for my life lately.....

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Sissy, all I can say is Satan is not happy so you must being something very right! We will be praying for you! Why on earth are you getting audited?

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Oh no! When it rains...

I'm praying for you all!