Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh how He always provides!

I thought I would share just another way God has once again provided for us, as He has SO many times since coming to Christ almost 5 years ago now.
I was balancing my check book this morning at work, like I do about every other day... but today everything had cleared the bank and I was a little less than $200 difference than the bank online. So I went back a couple weeks and sure enough I made a huge subtraction error (which NEVER happens to me) I am rarely ever off in my check book and the error was just weird to say the least. I spotted it right away which tells me I think i would have when I made it but besides the point... We have more money than we thought and it couldn't have came at a better time since we have Alex's party this weekend, our Vow Renewal next weekend, and a few days later heading to Iowa to visit family and friends. We are also down to one vehicle and have been trying to get a 2nd one.
The craziest part is I was checking into renting a vehicle and the checking acct error is almost to a T the same amount as it would take for me to rent one! Coincidence I think NOT! Oh how He always comes through for US... why do we ever doubt HIM?!

No comments: